2014-10-28

My Favourite Looks of Year 2014

An incomplete list of my favourite looks of year 2014. Copyright of all images below belongs to COS:

This print top is visually bold and at the same time clean and sleek, got a lot of praises when wearing it:



Clean but not boring, my favourite dress this summer:





An interesting dress.  It has some fine shimmer on the material, which is not shown in the picture.  This is an occasion wear, will feel over-dressed in daily work.



Just loooooooove this minimalism and clean look. The skirt has pretty and subtle flare:


A fine wool dress, also suitable for office. Details on the neck is lovely:



Another skirt with flare, but I think the colour of the top piece could be lighter:



Both top and skirt are so pretty and unobtrusive, and these two pieces are perfect match:



Fresh colour for autumn and winter, and I love the collar:



Another clean look:



Finally, a coat:



Once Zara had these clean lines and sharp silhouettes. There are several pieces I bought from Zara about 7 or 8 years ago, they still look modern and sharp today. But now I feel the design of Zara has become kind of too trendy, there are often bold and loud ornaments on some otherwise very nice pieces.  Loving COS for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment