2015-10-23

My Favourite Fashion Models

Recently COS has been on sale, I looked through the new 2015 autumn/winter collection, wow they have fine pieces there. But did not see my favourite models presenting their new collection any more. Maybe their contracts expired. What a pity, I like their looks so much: from their stunning features, serene facial expression to elegant body gestures. Just want to post some of their presentations at COS. I don't even know their names, if you happen to know their names, please let me know, thanks in advance!

First one, high contrast face features (dark hair, dark eyes....), very fair skin:






































































Second one, high contrast face features (dark hair and dark eyes), typical east Asian yellow skin:

 































Third one, low contrast face features (blond hair and light blue eyes), very fair skin:




































I really hope to see them in the future. Thanks for reading, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment