2015-08-02

My Favourite Looks of Year 2015 Part 1

Well, spring and summer of year 2015 have almost passed. Here's my pick of this year's spring/summer looks. Copyright of all the images blow belong to COS (H&M Group, Sweden).

First, this modern and sharp look is my favourite of favourites of spring/summer 2015. What a pity I was not quick enough to grab the top and the skirt....


 


The colour for spring, I bought both the top and the skirt. XD



The top below is very good for office. Not too boring, not too loud. And I like the clean shape. But do not really like the grey skirt. This top and the pink skirt above are perfect match.



A clean black top, suitable for office (I don't like this skirt, by the way):



Another great white top, simple and sharp:



This navy dress is great for daily office:


A black wrap dress, good for both daily office and occasions.


And this dress looks very chic and feminine! Might be a bit over for my daily office, but good for occasions.


The end. I love COS. Bye for now.

PS: Here are my favourite looks of year 2014. When I look back, I don't feel tired. They still look great. This is the charm of COS. The design is so timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment